Skip to main content

How Canada Life is supporting you during COVID-19. Learn more

Your web browser is out-of-date. For the best experience, please update to a modern browser like Chrome, Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox.

Medical expenses outside of Canada

Adobe Reader XI or higher is required to fill out and save a completed form. Download Adobe ReaderOpens a new website in a new window - Opens in a new window .

How to make a claim for you or your child

Use this form to request reimbursement for medical expenses incurred while travelling out of country.

To submit a claim:

  1. Print the relevant form below and complete it.
  2. Attach the relevant receipts or Government Assignment Forms.
  3. When the form is completed, please return it to the address on the form.  

Not the forms you're looking for? Go back to the find a form page.