Skip to main content

Your web browser is out-of-date. For the best experience, please update to a modern browser like Chrome, Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox.

Forms for coverage through your employer

Use these forms if you’re part of a plan through your workplace or another group.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

You need to work with your workplace’s benefits plan administrator to make certain changes to your coverage.

Reach out to your plan administrator if you would like to:

  • Enrol in your workplace benefits plan.
  • Provide evidence of insurability required for benefits that need medical underwriting like excess life insurance coverage.
  • Make specific updates that affect your coverage like adding or removing dependents and opting out of coverage. But if you want to make updates like change of address, you can do those yourself using your online account.
  • Apply for optional insurance coverage like accidental death and dismemberment or critical illness.
  • Convert your workplace life insurance coverage into a personal policy.

How we handle claims

The claims process will depend on your type of coverage. Here’s everything you need to know about how to submit a claim and what will happen afterwards.

Are you a former Great-West Life or London Life customer?

If you're looking for policy information, links, or forms, you're in the right place. The information, links, and forms on this page are applicable to Canada Life or former London Life or Great-West Life policies.

Learn more about the new Canada Life