Skip to main content

How Canada Life is supporting you during COVID-19. Learn more

Your web browser is out-of-date. For the best experience, please update to a modern browser like Chrome, Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox.

Request for coverage for Positive Airway Pressure Machine

If you have coverage through your employer

Submit your claims online

GroupNet makes it quick and easy to submit your claims online or print forms that are pre-filled with your personal information. You can also sign up for direct deposit, view coverage information and much more.

Still need to sign up? It’s simple and only takes a few minutes.

Register - Opens in a new window

Adobe Reader XI or higher is required to fill out and save a completed form. Download Adobe ReaderOpens a new website in a new window - Opens in a new window .

Request a Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) Machine Assessment

Use this form if you’ve been diagnosed with a sleep disorder and have been prescribed the use of a Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) System device.

If you live in Ontario, Saskatchewan or Manitoba, you must first apply for coverage through your Provincial Health Program before submitting your claim to us.

To complete a claim, complete the following steps:

  • Download and save the Request for coverage of PAP - M7476(PAP) form
  • Complete the section(s) that apply to you
  • Ask your doctor to complete the relevant sections 
  • Submit the completed form along with all receipts and estimates to Canada Life

Not the forms you're looking for? Go back to the find a form page.