Nursing care health assessment
If you have coverage through your employer
Submit your claims online
GroupNet makes it quick and easy to submit your claims online or print forms that are pre-filled with your personal information. You can also sign up for direct deposit, view coverage information and much more.
Request a health assessment for nursing care
To see the amount of nursing care coverage you could receive through your workplace benefits plan, you'll need to apply for a pre-care assessment.
You'll need to apply for home care services through your provincial health care plan before you can apply for pre-care assessment. You'll also need to let your home care case coordinator know that you're applying to your private health care benefits plan, as they'll need to help with your application.
To complete an application, you'll need to:
- Download and save the Nursing care health assessment form (E1083A).
- Complete the section(s) that apply to you.
- Ask your doctor to complete all relevant sections.
- Ask your assigned provincial home care case coordinator to complete all relevant sections.
- Submit the completed form via email, or by following the instructions on the form.