Skip to main content

Your web browser is out-of-date. For the best experience, please update to a modern browser like Chrome, Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox.

Forms to change your beneficiaries or appoint a trustee

Have coverage through your employer or plan sponsor? You’re in the right place.

If you bought coverage through an advisor, use our personal insurance forms instead.

Make a change

Use these forms to designate a beneficiary or beneficiaries or appoint a trustee for a beneficiary who is a minor or lacks legal capacity. 

You'll find instructions on how to return the completed form on the form itself.   

Download the form and print it, or fill it out in Adobe Reader XI or higherOpens a new website in a new window (not your browser) and save. 

Not what you’re looking for? Find the forms you need.

I have coverage through my employer

Find a form

I bought coverage through an advisor

Find a form