Skip to main content

Your web browser is out-of-date. For the best experience, please update to a modern browser like Chrome, Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox.

Prescription drug expenses claim forms

Have coverage through your employer or plan sponsor? You’re in the right place.

If you have coverage through an advisor, use our personal insurance forms instead.

Submit your claim online

Your online account makes it easy to submit your claims online or print forms that are pre-filled with your personal information.

Sign in now  - Opens in a new window

Start a paper claim

Use these forms to make a prescription drug expenses claim. You'll find instructions for submitting each form on the form itself.

Standard claim form

Download this form and print it, or fill it out in Adobe Reader XI or higher - Opens in a new window  (not your browser) and save.

Plan-specific claim forms

Provincial drug programs

Some Canadian provinces – currently British Columbia, Manitoba and Saskatchewan – offer provincial drug programs that can help you or your family pay for eligible prescription drugs. Some provinces also have additional or separate provincial drug programs that cover certain specialty medications.

If you have coverage through Canada Life, you are required to register with your province’s pharmacare or specialised drug program. This is because the province will be the primary payer for your eligible drug expenses, while Canada Life is only the secondary payer, meaning we need to coordinate with the government to ensure the right entity is paying for these expenses.

If you don’t register, you risk having access to your prescription suspended until you do so.

Questions about these programs? We’d love to help at 1 8 6 6 2 3 8 2 8 9 1.

Not what you’re looking for? Find the forms you need.

I have coverage through my employer

Find a form

I bought coverage through an advisor

Find a form