Skip to main content

Your web browser is out-of-date. For the best experience, please update to a modern browser like Chrome, Edge, Safari or Mozilla Firefox.

Out-of-country claim forms

Are you currently experiencing a medical emergency while travelling?

Call us 24/7 from anywhere in the world for help during a medical emergency. 

Contact us

Have coverage through your employer or plan sponsor? You’re in the right place.

If you have coverage through an advisor, use our personal insurance forms. If you purchased coverage directly through Canada Life, use our Freedom to Choose™ forms.

How to make a claim

Use this form to make a claim for medical expenses you incurred while travelling outside Canada or while more than 500 kilometres from your home within Canada.

Step 1: Enter your policy number

Enter your policy number the field below. You can find your policy number on your mailed statements, on the second page under "Key information".

Not what you're looking for? Find the forms you need.

I have coverage through my employer.

Find a form

I bought coverage through an advisor.

Find a form

I bought coverage online directly through Canada Life.

Find a form