Solutions Banking™ All-in-One
Use home equity to streamline your banking
Regardless of your age or financial situation, All-in-One makes it easier for you to understand your finances including assets and debts.
Reduce the interest you pay
Merge a revolving line of credit, term loans, savings account and other types of accounts into All-in-One.
Get your home equity working
Gain the ability to borrow money to help manage emergencies and financial opportunities.
Simplify your banking
All-in-One combines your banking tasks with a revolving line of credit and a savings account with term loan options.
You can access up to 80% of your home’s appraised value (minimum loan of $25,000)
You can divide your credit limit into a revolving line of credit and term loan sub-accounts which can have variable or fixed limits
You’ll enjoy a premium interest rate on credit balances of $5,000 or more
Make unlimited no-fee banking transactions each month
How to tell if All-in-One is for you
- You’re a homeowner
- You have a positive cash flow and growing savings
- You need to consolidate/restructure your debt
- You want to simplify your banking and record keeping
- You want flexibility for financing needs
12-month closed ||
24-month closed ||
48-month closed ||
- Footnote 1
- 1 All-in-One is not available in the Yukon, Nunavut or Northwest territories.
- Footnote 2
- 2 Offers can be changed, extended, or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Financing subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada. Available for new Solutions Banking All-in-One clients only. Rates can be guaranteed up to 90 days following receipt of the request. Inquiries will be directed to a credit planning consultant.
- Footnote 3
- 3 As borrowing costs consist of only interest, the interest rate shown is the annual percentage rate (APR) equivalent at the effective date. The APR represents the total interest and fees charged by the Bank, expressed as an annual percentage.
- Footnote 4
- 4 Offers can be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Financing subject to credit approval by National Bank of Canada. Rates can be guaranteed up to 90 days following receipt of the request. Inquiries will be directed to a credit planning consultant.
Changes to National Bank of Canada’s prime rate may result in daily adjustments to the interest rate.
- Footnote ®1
- ®1 Registered trademark of Fiserv Inc.
- Footnote TM
- TM Solutions Banking products and services are provided by National Bank of Canada, and are distributed by The Canada Life Assurance Company (Canada Life). Solutions Banking is a registered trademark of Power Financial Corporation, used under licence by National Bank of Canada and Canada Life.
- Footnote *
- * Fee waiver does not include Interac®1 and CIRRUS®3 network or services fees or convenience fees charged by some financial institutions or private ABMs. For full fee disclosure, refer to the .