Making your employee’s health and wellness a priority can attract new talent and engage your workforce.
In a competitive job market a group benefits plan is a great way to separate yourself from the competition. A benefits plan can help retain staff, improve morale and productivity, and keep your employees healthy and at work.
A group benefits plan helps employees cover the cost of things that provincial health care plans may not pay for, including certain prescription drugs, dental, hospital, vision, paramedical and ambulance services. You can also combine your group benefits plan with a retirement and savings plan to help your employees reach their financial and retirement goals.
Benefits for your employees
- Employees can get coverage at a reduced cost compared to most personal plans
- Help protect your employees and their family’s health
- Help reduce financial stress if something happens
Benefits for your company
- Help improve morale and increase productivity
- Can be less expensive than providing salary increases as there are no additional increases in CPP, EI or Workers’ Compensation rates
- Premiums paid on group benefits can be written off as a business expense
- Maintain a competitive edge in the job market
- Attract and keep key employees
Let’s take a look at the different benefits you can offer. There are some base benefits that are a part of many plans, and then you can further tailor yours with different specialty options.
Canadian companies come in all shapes and sizes, so doesn’t it make sense to find a benefits plan that does too?
Let’s design a benefits package that fits your small or medium-sized business’ needs, size and budget.
Managing your group benefits doesn’t have to be complicated. Our apps and online services offer convenience, accessibility and security for administering your group’s benefits.
We take pride in our long history of serving the financial needs of Canadians. With over 170 years of experience, we have a long-standing history of financial strength and stability. We look to our insurance roots to effectively manage risk to meet our commitments to you.