We actively seek new Suppliers who are capable of meeting our needs. Our Procurement Services department manages the acquisitions of goods and services for all of our offices across Canada from one central location.
Tell us about your company by completing the supplier profile questionnaireOpens a new website in a new window. Completing this questionnaire doesn’t guarantee that we’ll ask you to submit any proposals, or award business to your company.
Our company believes diversity is a key contributor to success in the competitive global marketplace. When completing the supplier profile questionnaire, please indicate if your organization is a certified member of a diverse organization.
Procurement Services will review your completed questionnaire and will do one of the following:
- Contact you if more information is required
- Forward your information to the relevant area within our organization
- Keep your information on file for use if and when opportunities arise
Our suppliers must comply with our purchase order terms and conditionsOpens in a new window, our privacy guidelines, our supplier code of conductOpens in a new window as well as our supplier travel policyOpens in a new window.
Invoicing & Payments
Our company continuously looks for opportunities to improve consistency and efficiency in our invoicing, payments technology, and processes for our Suppliers. We appreciate your continued support and adherence to our preferred methods:
- Invoicing Method = Electronic
- Payment Method = EFT
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Program
Our company’s Accounts Payable can pay Canadian Suppliers via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
What does this mean? All Canadian Suppliers who provide goods or services to one of our Companies can receive their invoice payment electronically, in place of a paper cheque. We encourage you to register for this method of payment, as it will help us reduce our carbon footprint.
There are several benefits in registering for EFT including, but not limited to:
- EFT payments are safer than cheques. EFT will reduce the threat of lost or stolen cheques and could reduce the potential of fraud.
- EFT payments are faster than cheques. Funds deposited in your Company’s bank account are available the day your bank receives them. EFT also eliminates the potential delay in receiving payments due to delivery disruptions or lost mail.
- EFT payments are more efficient than cheques. Once a Supplier has signed up for direct deposit, time will be saved by not having to physically go to your financial institution to deposit payments.
To take advantage of our EFT Program, please contact our Accounts Payable departmentOpens in a new window.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, we are registering Canadian Suppliers who receive payments in Canadian dollars. We look forward to your registration in our EFT program. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to contact our Accounts Payable department.